the new playstation that is being released tonight, who is going to get one ?
the new playstation that is being released tonight, who is going to get one ?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
lol and whoever is hook me up with some money cause you must be rich thats a ridiculous price for a handheld but omg does it not look amazing
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
2 expensive 4 me
I want one, but may wait a little bit. The wireless gaming I hope it good. A buddy of mine here at work got one from Japan about two months ago, and it is a sweet setup. But since no one else has one, the mano e mano gaming setup just cannot be tried yet.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm about sick of all the new game systems........there are always more and more coming out...if you have one you have em all
I'll prob get one...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
i think i'll just stick with my sega
lol wow bet you have to blow the dust off that one sega hasnt made a system in years but i was always partial to nintendo myself and i say gamecube is hwere its at up with resident evil 4 down with halo 2
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I saw a commercial for it today, but missed how much it cost. Does anyone know?
It is being released in a bundle pack with Spiderman 2 video for $250.00
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
can't go wrong with Sonic
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks